- artist: Stuart Bosley. © All rights reserved.
- SONY DSLR-A850 Konica Minolta 17-35mm f/2.8-4
ISO 100 f/7.1 1/80 sec Exposure Bias 0.3 17mm
- Location : Empire State Bldg, New York, NY
- Google Earth 3D View (NOTE : To view maps in 3D you need the Google Earth Plugin.)
- Picasa Web Album Featured Photos
Empire State Building
|The Empire State Building is a 102-story landmark skyscraper and American cultural icon in New York City. It has a roof height of 1,250 ft (381 m), and with its antenna spire included, it stands a total of 1,454 ft (443.2 m) high. Its name is derived from the nickname for New York, the Empire State. It stood as the world’s tallest building for 40 years, from its completion in 1931 until construction of the World Trade Center’s North Tower was completed in 1972.||Following the September 11 attacks in 2001, the Empire State Building was again the tallest building in New York (although it was no longer the tallest in the world). The Empire State Building is designed in the distinctive Art Deco style. (excerpts from Wikipedia)|
|All text is available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License|
captured from Google Earth
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.